Chocolate Butterscotch Caramel Bars
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Butterscotch Caramel Bars recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.Mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the pan
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups regular or quick oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 3/4 sticks (14 tablespoons) cold salted butter, cut into pieces
- Two 13.5-ounce cans dulce de leche (I used Nestle La Lechera)
- About 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- About 1 cup butterscotch chips
- About 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Related recipes like Chocolate Butterscotch Caramel Bars
Mix up whole-grain cereal and dried fruits to create a tasty, better-for-you bar. MORE+ LESS-...
Using buttered back of spoon, press mixture firmly in pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to cut. 4. For bars, cut into ... Hot Buttered Yum Chex® Mix · null ...
This was my Mom's recipe. Easy and quick to make. Apples and walnuts are packed into a cinnamon spic...
Apples and walnuts are packed into a cinnamon spiced blonde brownie. Always a hit when I ... Apple Crisp with Oat Topping. Cinnamon apples bake under a simple topping of sweet, buttery oats. ... All American Loaded Baked Potato Sala.. . Recipe .... I also left out the nuts and added a cup of mini chocolate chips. Because ...