Paul Hollywood prefers melt-in-the-mouth pastry for his fruity mince pies, so this recipe is nice and short
Bake mince pies for 15-20 mins until golden brown. Leave to cool before releasing them from the muffin trays and dusting with icing sugar. Serve.
- Yield: Serves 16
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 large jar mincemeat (about 600g)
- 2 satsuma, segmented
- 1 apple Apple ap-pelGrown in temperate regions, apples are one of the most widely cultivated tree fruits. There are… , finely chopped
- zest 1 lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- little icing sugar, for dusting
- 375g plain flour
- 260g unsalted butter, softened
- 125g caster sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 large egg Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a… , plus 1 beaten egg for glazing
Related recipes like Mince pies
Great as a starter or main at dinner parties with rocket...
Macaroni Pasta; 500g of beef mince; 1 onion finely chopped; 6 mushrooms sliced ; 2 tins of chopped tomatoes; 3 cloves of Garlic finely chopped; 2 oxo cubes ... Roasted squash, shallot, spinach & ricotta pasta. 3.541665 ... Special prawn pasta.
Traditional Finnish meatball recipe with creamy brown gravy sauce. Moreish and honest food, perfect ...
For the meatballs; 500 g beef mince; 2 slices of white bread; 50 ml double cream; 50 ml semi skimmed milk; 1 egg; 1 tbsp mustard; 1,5 tsp salt; 0,5 tsp ground ...