Chicken Cacciatore Biscuit Bake
Pillsbury® biscuits top a chicken casserole with Italian flair.
3 Remove pan from oven; uncover. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; arrange biscuits around edges of chicken in pan. Brush biscuits with margarine; sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake 14...
- Yield: 5
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cut-up whole chicken (3 to 3 1/2 lb)
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 jar (1 lb 10 oz to 1 lb 12 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Related recipes like Chicken Cacciatore Biscuit Bake
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.