Looking for a chicken dinner using Progresso® chicken broth? Then check out this delicious cacciatore perfect for an Italian dinner.
4 About 15 minutes before serving, cook pasta as directed on package. Transfer chicken mixture to large serving bowl or deep platter. Serve with pasta. Garnish with cheese and fresh basil.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs (6 thighs)
- 1 jar (26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup white wine or Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 package (8 oz) fresh whole mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 box (16 oz) penne pasta
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
Related recipes like Chicken Cacciatore
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.
This one-bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch coo...
This one bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch cooked over a hot fire! Very simple: just mix, fold, cook and ...