Cucumber Tomato Salad with Zucchini and Black Olives in Lemon ...
Enjoy this veggie salad while the cucumbers, tomatoes, and zucchini are ripe on the vines. A lemon-scented vinaigrette dressing, fresh basil, thyme and black olives add their flavor and color.
In a large salad bowl, mix together the cucumbers, zucchini, red onion, tomatoes, black olives, basil, and thyme. In a separate bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 large cucumbers, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Related recipes like Cucumber Tomato Salad with Zucchini and Black Olives in Lemon ...
Looking for a Southwestern style dinner? Then check out this cheesy chicken and veggies salad made u...
Looking for a Southwestern style dinner? Then check out this cheesy chicken and veggies salad made using Suddenly Salad® ranch and bacon sal... MORE+ ...
In only 20 minutes, you can have flavorful panini sandwiches ready to eat! MORE+ LESS-...
Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each of 4 rectangles; sprinkle each with about 1 1/2 tablespoons blue cheese. Top with ... Suggestion: What ever Pillsbury bread you can find, roll out bread, cut into 4 squares. Follow ... We served a salad along with this sandwich to complete the meal. ... Chicken Caesar Salad.