Pecan Bars II
This recipe is a holiday favorite of mine but you can use it any time you have a craving for pecan pie. You can make it suit any number large or small, just keep multiplying the recipe!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper. Remove crescent roll dough from package and cover the bottom of the prepared jellyroll pan....
- Yield: 36
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips