Roasted Carrots with Honey Sriracha Sauce
Carrots are roasted in coconut oil then served drizzled with a creamy honey-sriracha sauce.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss carrots in a bowl with the oil to coat. Transfer to a prepared baking sheet in a...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound carrots, quartered lengthwise, then cut into 4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons honey-vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha hot chili sauce
Related recipes like Roasted Carrots with Honey Sriracha Sauce
Get Garlicky Herb Sauce for Quick Roasted Chicken Recipe from Food Network...
Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley, cilantro and chile and pulse until the herbs are chopped and it turns into a sauce. The sauce gets better the longer it sits, ...