Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ricotta-Orange Cheesecake recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 325°F. Wrap foil around the bottom of the springfoam pan. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and keep hot until needed....
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 50 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 pounds fresh whole-milk ricotta
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs (about 18 crackers)
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- Fine salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Zest of 2 oranges (about 1 tablespoon)
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream, very cold
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- One 3½-ounce dark chocolate bar
Related recipes like Ricotta-Orange Cheesecake
Combine the confectioners' sugar, dry milk and salt in a food processor. Pulse 4 or 5 times, until t...
... Magazine how to make one of his favorite Halloween treats: candy corn. ... Cooking for Jeffrey is filled with time tested recipes you can serve with ... Kids who ring Alton Brown's doorbell on Halloween don't get the usual fun sized candy bar. ... Add 2 or 3 drops of orange to the second piece and knead until the color is ...