Orange Cream Cheesecake
I love serving this impressive-looking cheesecake with its pretty layers and silky-smooth texture. The combination of orange gelatin, cream cheese and whipped topping is simply irresistible....
Directions In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, cinnamon, orange peel and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Prepare...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Citrus fruits and lemon balm, optional
Related recipes like Orange Cream Cheesecake
These spicy baked wontons are filled with chicken, jalapeno cream cheese, and Borden(R) Cheddar and ...
These spicy baked wontons are filled with chicken, jalapeno cream cheese, and Borden(R) Cheddar and Monterey ... Baked Spaghetti from Borden® Cheese.