Chocolate tart with honeycomb
Crunchy, crumbly cinder toffee makes a rich open torte with dark chocolate ganache even more decadent
Carefully pour the mixture into the tart case, place in the oven and switch it off. After 20 mins, remove and chill for at least 2 hrs to set. Serve the tart in slices scattered with crumbled...
- Yield: Cuts into 12 slices
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 375g sheet ready-rolled sweet dessert pastry
- crème fraîche, to serve
- butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an… , for the baking tray
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda Bicarbonate of sodaBicarbonate of soda, or baking soda, is an alkali which is used to raise soda breads and full-…
- 300g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 300ml double cream
- 3 large egg
Related recipes like Chocolate tart with honeycomb
Forget Millie's my search for a perfect cookie recipe has finally concluded... this recipe is totall...
... 300g chosen filling (chocolate chips, nuts, crushed oreos, dried fruits, mini marshmallows, crushed pretzels, berries, I have tried and tested all of these and ...