Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Hot Mango Dipping Sauce
Chicken wings basted with an orange-soy-ginger sauce are served with a mango-orange dipping sauce.
In small saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients. Boil sauce over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Cool sauce to room temperature. If desired, remove garlic and ginger, transfer sauce to...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 55 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1/3 cup Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 2 tablespoons frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced lengthwise
- 3/4 inch piece fresh ginger, in 3 slices
- 16 chicken wings
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade fruit spread
- 2 (1 gram) packets Stevia In The Raw®
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
Related recipes like Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Hot Mango Dipping Sauce
Get Robert Irvine's Ahi Tuna Slider with Kimchi and Cucumber Recipe from Food Network...
6 days ago Get Robert Irvine's Ahi Tuna Slider with Kimchi and Cucumber Recipe from Food ... Seared Ahi Tuna Taco with Asian Slaw and Plum sauce ...
Get Guy Fieri's Grilled Chicken Sandwich on Pretzel Baguette with Citrus Mustard Recipe from Food Ne...
In a gallon size re sealable bag, add the chicken, grapefruit soda, orange juice, rice vinegar, Dijon, olive oil, lemon pepper and granulated garlic. Place in the ...
Get Eddie Jackson's Pulled Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich Bites with Smoky Mustard Sauce Recipe from Fo...
Get Eddie Jackson's Pulled Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich Bites with Smoky Mustard Sauce Recipe from ... Recipe courtesy of Eddie Jackson ... Meanwhile, discard the skin from the chicken, then shred all of the meat into bite sized pieces .