Beef and Veggie Stew with Dumplings
A hearty beef stew with dumplings made of refrigerated biscuits is so easy a beginning cook can make it. It will warm your family up.
Season the beef with salt and black pepper; heat the margarine in a skillet over low heat, and cook the beef, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned and tender, about 45 minutes....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can spinach, undrained
- 4 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 cups water
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic and herb seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash®), or to taste
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands®)
Related recipes like Beef and Veggie Stew with Dumplings
A classic Korean comfort food, these braised beef ribs with carrots and potatoes, slowly simmered in...
A classic Korean comfort food, these braised beef ribs with carrots and potatoes, slowly simmered in a dark sauce with a touch of sweetness, will warm you up ...
This beef and potato casserole is baked with a cheese sauce and mushrooms. It's a filling crowd plea...
This beef and potato casserole is baked with a cheese sauce and mushrooms. ... "This is a very filling Australian outback recipe that is often made for the shearers. " .... Hot German Potato Salad II Recipe This potato, bacon and onion salad ...