Creamy Blueberry Gelatin Salad
Plump blueberries and a fluffy topping star in this pretty, refreshing salad. My mom's blueberry salad was served at every holiday and celebration. Now, my grandchildren look forward to sampling...
Directions In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool for 10 minutes. Stir in pie filling and pineapple until blended. Transfer to a 13x9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate until...
- Yield: 12-15 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) grape gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Related recipes like Creamy Blueberry Gelatin Salad
Leftover Halloween chocolate bars can be transformed into hot chocolate with the addition of milk an...
Leftover Halloween chocolate bars can be transformed into hot chocolate with the ... Chocolate Lover's Hot Chocolate Recipe This sweet and creamy hot ...