Sweet Potato and Peanut Stew
Peanut butter adds an unexpected richness to this sweet potato and Swiss chard stew. Skip the ground turkey if you prefer a vegetarian meal.
Heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey, onion, and garlic in the hot oil until turkey is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Season turkey mixture...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cups water, or as needed to cover
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Swiss chard, cut into 3-inch pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Sweet Potato and Peanut Stew
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/84/e5/84e5594ae35c1e20d29ae569cfdd71f9's Sweet and Sour Soy...
The flavour of sweet and sour originates from Wuxi in the Zhejiang province in China it is ... Recipe courtesy of Ching He Huang ... Sweet and Sour Pork Sliders.
This warming bake, rich with sherry and mustard, will use up the Christmas leftovers...
Mix the turkey, ham and frozen peas in a buttered ovenproof dish. .... Used up ' ham' from a huge collar of home reared bacon and it was delish! Also put potato ...