Calico Bean Casserole
Kidney beans, baked beans and butter beans are combined with ground beef, bacon and onion in this hearty dish. You can also put the ingredients into a slow cooker and cook for about 8 hours on low.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large skillet over medium heat, fry the ground beef, bacon and onion together until ground beef is no longer pink. Drain fat. In a large...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Calico Bean Casserole
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/e5/4d/e54dd3c15f145f2f31b8192bab7930e9's Creamed Onion Grat...
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a gratin dish or medium casserole. Cut off the root and tip of the onions. Slice in half length wise and peel.