Chocolate Cupcakes with Burnt Orange Marshmallows Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Cupcakes with Burnt Orange Marshmallows recipe from Damaris Phillips
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Special equipment: a culinary blowtorchFor the marshmallow topping: Combine the cornstarch and powdered sugar in a bowl and evenly distribute over...
- Yield: 18 cupcakes
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Two 1/4-ounce envelopes gelatin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying spoon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup warm coffee
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, warmed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
Related recipes like Chocolate Cupcakes with Burnt Orange Marshmallows Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Shrimp Fried Rice recipe from Food Network...
Get this delicious and easy to follow Shrimp Fried Rice recipe at Food Network. ... Add the pork, reserved shrimp, eggs, and salt, and stirfry to heat thoroughly, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately ... Fried Rice with Scallions, Edamame and Tofu.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Michael's Banana Coffee Muffins recipe from Paula Deen...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Michael's Banana Coffee Muffins recipe from Paula ... Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen ... Mel's Banana Muffins.