Cake Mix Holiday Cookies
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cake Mix Holiday Cookies recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions For the cookies: Position oven racks in the top and bottom thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.Beat the cake mix, butter, eggs...
- Yield: 38 cookies
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the baking sheets
- 1 box yellow cake mix (for two 9-inch rounds), such as Duncan Hines
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sprinkles, for decorating
Related recipes like Cake Mix Holiday Cookies
Perfect to have in the freezer for those ice cream cravings! These frozen treats made with chocolate...
Remember those ice cream sandwiches you would buy at school or the store? ... See how to turn ice cream sandwiches into an impressive ice cream cake!
One mixture all whizzed in the food processor makes the base and topping for this bake...
Butter an oblong cake tin (about 31 x 17 x 3cm). ... Spread this mixture over the base of the tin, then scatter half the raspberries over .... Raspberry oat traybake.