White Chocolate Key Lime Cheesecake
Key limes and white chocolate make a great pair, doubly so when they meet in cheesecake, because everybody loves cheesecake!
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan. Beat cream cheese and...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 key limes, zested and juiced
Related recipes like White Chocolate Key Lime Cheesecake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Argentinean Skewers with Sherry Vinegar Steak Sauce and Grilled Sc...
Ridged potato chips are dipped into tempered milk chocolate for an elegant treat that everyone will ...
Use tongs to dip potato chips one at a time into the chocolate. Place on waxed paper starting at the point farthest from you and working your way in so as not to ...