Chocolate Orange Bites
Chocolate and orange blend beautifully in this Test Kitchen recipe, creating a special cookie with big taste. Better still, they're only 35 calories each!
Directions In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Lightly sprinkle with cocoa...
- Yield: 50 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafers, crushed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Baking cocoa and/or additional confectioners' sugar
Related recipes like Chocolate Orange Bites
This is another recipe for Peanut Butter balls. This one I got from my 96 year old neighbor, Mrs. L...
You might also like. Peanut Butter Spider Cookies. A perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate in a fun, kid friendly Hallo · Peanut Butter Magic Bars .
Indulge yourself with Angela Nilsen's heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake - perfect for celebrat...
Chocolate fudge icing. 4.75. (5 ratings) ... Did your modifications with orange zest , etc work? Thanks! .... The ultimate makeover: Chocolate brownies. 4.57215.