Cream Cheese Crab Spread with Homemade Crostini Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cream Cheese Crab Spread with Homemade Crostini recipe from Valerie Bertinelli
Directions Combine the cream cheese and all but 1/2 cup of the crabmeat in a medium bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined. Roll into an 8-inch log and refrigerate until firmed up slightly, about...
- Yield: 18 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 baguette, sliced into 18 rounds and toasted
Related recipes like Cream Cheese Crab Spread with Homemade Crostini Recipe ...
This is a rich and creamy Alfredo sauce of butter, ricotta cheese, cream and Parmesan cheese. It's ...
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. ... Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe A shortcut sauce of cream of mushroom soup with ...