Tomato Mac and Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tomato Mac and Cheese recipe from Paula Deen
Directions Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly butter a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking dish. Bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the macaroni and cook until al dente....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 55 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 tablespoons butter, plus more for baking dish
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 3/4 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar, divided
- 2 ripe tomatoes, blanched, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Tomato Mac and Cheese
This is the ultimate spinach dip! It is made from fresh spinach leaves and spring onions. It may be ...
1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced ... Easy Spinach Dip Recipe Bits of cooked bacon and mozzarella cheese are just two of .... profile image.