Chicken Tortilla Soup V
Lemon juice brightens the flavors in this chicken, corn and salsa soup seasoned with cumin and chili powder. Garnish with tortilla chips, grated cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
In a large pot over medium heat, cook and stir chicken in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cumin and mix well. Then add the broth, corn, onion, chili powder, lemon juice, and salsa....
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 8 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
Related recipes like Chicken Tortilla Soup V
Rice is cooked with a mixture of sauteed vegetables and herbs to make a great and versatile side dis...
Rice is cooked with a mixture of sauteed vegetables and herbs to make a great and ... (cooks in 1 pan)! I serve it with fish, but it would also go great with chicken. .... Lemon Dill Rice Recipe A deliciously different type of rice dish that .... + 1 Cup couscous)and I mixed it all together once the couscous was steamed and fluffed.