Amazing Slow Cooker French Toast
Slow cooker French toast made with cinnamon-raisin bread and bits of sweetened apples will make your whole family happy in the morning.
Grease the inside of a slow cooker. Place apple pieces in the prepared slow cooker. Sprinkle brown sugar over apples and top with butter slices. Beat eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and allspice...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 2 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 apple, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf cinnamon-raisin bread, torn into chunks
Related recipes like Amazing Slow Cooker French Toast
Chunks of chicken breast cook slowly in a creamy, curry-flavored sauce with coconut milk, peas, and ...
"A delicious, easy, curry chicken dish cooked entirely in a slow cooker. .... stir together cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, coconut milk, dry soup ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Harissa Marinated Grilled Chicken recipe from Anne Burrell...
Get this all star, easy to follow Harissa Marinated Grilled Chicken recipe from ... Put the cumin, coriander, fennel and caraway in a dry saute pan and toast them ...