Red cabbage with carrot & edamame beans
Serve this crunchy, colourful side dish with fish or chicken - toss with a lemon and sesame seed dressing before serving
Mix the sesame oil, lemon juice and sesame seeds in a small bowl to make a dressing, then set aside. Boil a large saucepan of water, add the cabbage and simmer for 3 mins. Add the edamame beans...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- juice 3 lemons Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 2-3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 small red cabbage, quartered, cored and shredded (about 400g after shredding)
- 350g edamame beans, podded
- 350g carrot Carrot ka-rotThe carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root… , coarsely grated
- small pack coriander, leaves picked and chopped
Related recipes like Red cabbage with carrot & edamame beans
A delicious, spicy blend, packed full of iron and low fat to boot. It's ready in under half an hour ...
To make dairy free, see 'try' below; Vegetarian; Dairy free .... merlot656th Jan, 2012 ... Never really liked carrot soup but this one is my absolute favourite.
I practically grew up in my Polish grandmother's kitchen, watching Babci cook and listening to her s...
I made her cabbage roll recipe healthier with whole grains and turkey, but kept the same rich flavors I remember. ... Sweet 'n' Tender Cabbage Rolls >.