Lobster Tails Thermidor
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lobster Tails Thermidor recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Bring a pot of water to a boil, 3 or 4 inches deep. Add lobster tails to the water and boil 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and shock under cold water to cool. Use kitchen scissors to cut...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) packaged lobster tails, shell jumbo shrimp or prawns can be substituted
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Splash dry white wine or dry sherry
- 1/2 cup milk, eyeball it
- 1/3 cup grated white cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or crab boil seasoning, recommended: Old Bay
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Handful parsley leaves mixed with 2 cups baby greens, for plate garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Related recipes like Lobster Tails Thermidor
These delicious appetizer mushrooms are stuffed with chopped crabmeat, lobster, garlic, and seasoned...
These delicious appetizer mushrooms are stuffed with chopped crabmeat, lobster , ... Next time, will use portabello mushrooms with olive oil drizzled on caps.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Coconut-Beer Battered Shrimp with Mango-Orange Chutney recipe from...
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on ... 2 cups diced mango. 1/2 cup apple ... Cooking with Dad: Dinner Burgers to Lunch Falafels.