Old Fashioned Spice Pie
This easy pie looks like pumpkin but tastes like apple. This pie has a "secret" ingredient! If you'd like a little more punch to your pie, add two tablespoons of cocoa or chopped nuts.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, butter, vinegar and vanilla extract. Stir wet...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Related recipes like Old Fashioned Spice Pie
Roasted cauliflower in a Dijon mustard sauce is a flavorful and easy side dish that will convert cau...
Roasted cauliflower in a Dijon mustard sauce is a flavorful and easy side dish ... Grilled Cabbage II Recipe Wedges of cabbage are grilled inside a packet of foil with ... Jan's Chipotle Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe This quick and easy ... Chef John's Five Spice Carrots Recipe A sprinkle of Chinese five spice powder ...