Balsamic Melon Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Balsamic Melon Salad recipe from Sandra Lee
Directions In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients except basil. Place in serving bowl and garnish with basil.Serve chilled or at room temperature. Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2008...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 cups packaged melon medley, cut into bite-size pieces (recommended: Ready Pac)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili seasoning
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped basil leaves, about 4 leaves
Related recipes like Balsamic Melon Salad
"This is a great side dish using fresh ingredients. There are never leftovers!"...
This vegan black bean and sweet potato salad is tossed in a simple lime dressing creating a colorful and tasty side dish. ... Sweet and Spicy Jicama Salad ... Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe Canned black beans mix with yellow, orange, ...
Get Curry-in-a-Hurry Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Combine meat, celery, red grapes, carrot and scallions.Add yogurt and curry to the salad and toss to evenly distribute the curry. Season the salad with salt and ...
A hint of curry powder, lime juice and zest, and a bit of spice from hot pepper sauce add zing to th...
A hint of curry powder, lime juice and zest, and a bit of spice from hot pepper sauce add zing to this cooling, summery cucumber and avocado salad.