Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Taco seasoning mix is easy to make at home with the right spices, such as chili powder, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Mix chili powder, paprika, onion powder, sea salt, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 teaspoons hot chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Get Rebuilt Louisiana Seafood Platter Recipe from Food Network...
Get Rebuilt Louisiana Seafood Platter Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (recommended: Chef Paul Prudhomme's Seafood Magic Seasoning); 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce .... Louisiana Seafood Gumbo.
"This tasty lasagna filled with fresh artichokes, pancetta, and bechamel sauce is a typical Italian ...
Artichoke hearts and pancetta are layered with homemade bechamel sauce in this Italian lasagna recipe that's a popular choice at Easter.