This recipe from southern India for fresh pumpkin in a curry sauce is easy to prepare and fast enough for a unique weeknight dinner.
Put pumpkin into a large pot. Pour 2 cups water over the pumpkin so the cubes are floating. Season pumpkin and water with turmeric and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the pumpkin...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 5 cups cubed fresh pumpkin
- 2 cups water, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 3 dried red chile peppers
- 1 green chile pepper
- 2 tablespoons water, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- 2 dried red chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon skinned split black lentils (urad dal)
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- 6 fresh curry leaves, or more to taste
Related recipes like Easy Indian
"My kids love salmon and I created this recipe so we could have another delicious way to cook it. Th...
Salmon topped with a homemade orange Dijon cream sauce is a quick and easy ... Silk Sauce Recipe Salmon cooked in parchment with lemon, rosemary and ...
This cake is just as easy as dumping ingredients in a pan....
This cake is just as easy as dumping ingredients in a pan. ... Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple, and cherry mixture stir until just combined. ... Drizzle top with melted butter or margarine. ... Pineapple Upside Down Cake V Recipe and Video See how to make a 5 ... I used chocolate cax mix and it turned out very well.
The real star of this classic breakfast treat is the deliciously sweet peanut butter sauce. Pour it ...
See how to make top rated peanut butter cookies. Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies. See how to make super easy, 5 star peanut butter cookies.