Warm Pear Salad
Pear slices tossed with salad greens, red onion and blue cheese are drizzled with tangy raspberry vinaigrette in this refreshing salad. After enjoying a similar dish at a restaurant, I came...
Directions In a nonstick skillet, saute pear slices for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. On salad plates, arrange the greens, pears, onion, blue cheese and sunflower kernels. In a...
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 large ripe pears, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
Related recipes like Warm Pear Salad
Shredded cabbage, nuts and ramen noodles are combined with a vinaigrette in this Asian inspired sala...
Cloggers' Delight Salad 1. Oops! ... "Crunchy ramen noodle salad with almonds in a vinaigrette. Substitute .... Toss dressing with salad just before serving.
"A flavorful recipe, inspired by a salad I had in Austin, Texas at a fancy restaurant. They added ah...
A flavorful recipe, inspired by a salad I had in Austin, Texas at a fancy restaurant. ... Stacked Tomato and Burrata Salad Recipe and Video Here's the salad to ...