Chill this colorful, spicy salad the day before you serve it. Toss rotini pasta with tomato juice, olive oil, vinegar, chili powder, and paprika, then add a festive mix of red and green bell peppers, corn, cilantro, scallions, Parmesan and chicken.
Bring water to a boil and add the Rotini pasta and cook according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water and drain well. Stir the tomato juice, olive oil, vinegar, chili powder,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 5 quarts water
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 1/4 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup whole corn kernels, cooked
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 1 boneless chicken breast half, cooked and diced
Related recipes like Restaurant
Inspired by a snapper Veracruz dish I had at a local Mexican restaurant, i created this variation fo...
Inspired by a snapper Veracruz dish I had at a local Mexican restaurant, ... Easy Summer Gazpacho Recipe The fresh taste of tomato sauce shines ... Sarah's Delicious Bouillabaisse Recipe This quick Mediterranean inspired seafood soup ...
A fun appetizer, or a meal in itself, these healthier hot wings are made with less butter and no fry...
Buffalo Chicken Wings I. See how to make restaurant style Buffalo chicken wings. Baked Chicken Wings. Yes, you can get crispy chicken wings from the oven.