Pork Steaks with Orange
Pork steaks simmered in an orange-apple sauce are a quick and easy dinner or brunch item. Serve with your favorite sides.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir apple, orange juice, cranberry sauce, and cloves in the melted butter until apples soften, about 2 minutes. Place pork in the...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons butter, or more to taste
- 1 Gala apple - peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce (optional)
- 2 whole cloves, or more to taste
- 12 ounces pork blade steak, halved
Related recipes like Pork Steaks with Orange
This is my mother-in-law's recipe for traditional bread stuffing. Bread, pork and seasonings blend t...
This is my mother in law's recipe for traditional bread stuffing. Bread, pork and seasonings blend to create a perfect filling for the holiday bird. Use more bread if ...