Pineapple Coconut Cake
Pineapple coconut cake made with coconut milk, coconut extract, and shredded coconut is perfect for the coconut lovers in your life.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9-inch square pans. Beat 3/4 cup butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Slowly drizzle oil into creamed butter...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, or more as needed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Related recipes like Pineapple Coconut Cake
This clever cheesecake uses crushed oatcakes and desiccated coconut for the base and naturally sweet...
So, it was worth a try, but I had to make a sweet fruit sauce to make it palatable. I was willing to believe that pineapple could pull this off and thought it sounded ...