Perfect Cheesecake Recipe
Beautiful, classic cheesecake, tangy and sweet, with a velvety smooth and rich texture.
Prepare the crust 1 Prepare the springform pan so that no water leaks into it while cooking. Place a large 18-inch by 18-inch square of heavy duty aluminum foil on a flat surface. Place the...
- Yield: Makes 16 servings
- Cooking time: 03 Hour 00 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1 3/4 cups (230g) of Graham cracker crumbs (from about 15 Graham crackers)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch salt
- 4 Tbsp plus 1 teaspoon (60g) unsalted butter (if using salted butter, omit the pinch of salt), melted
- 2 pounds cream cheese (900 g), room temperature
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar (270 g)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream (160 ml)
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream (160 ml)
- 2 cups sour cream (475 ml)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (35 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces (340 g) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- 1/2 cup water (120 ml)
- 9-inch, 2 3/4-inch high springform pan
- Heavy-duty, 18-inch wide aluminum foil
- A large, high-sided roasting pan
Related recipes like Perfect Cheesecake Recipe
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Butternut Squash and Saffron Soup with Toasted Almond Crou...
Get Melissa Darabian's Perfect Summer Basil Burger Recipe from Food Network...
Get Guy Fieri's Roasted Garlic Soup Recipe from Food Network...
1 cup heavy cream, if desired; 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian flat leaf parsley; 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil; Asiago Crostini, recipe follows ...
Cubed steak is dredged in a mix of Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, then browned in a skillet, and ...
"Here's a fairly simple recipe for something different to do with cubed steak. It involves breading meat with bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese, then ...