Teriyaki steak with pak choi & noodles
Slice lean beef steak to top this colourful, low-calorie Asian-inspired dinner - ready in under half an hour
Pour in the teriyaki sauce and simmer for a few secs, then divide the vegetable noodles between 2 warmed plates or shallow bowls. Slice the steak thickly and place on top.
- Yield: Serves 2
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- ½ tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 lean beef steak Steak StaykSteak is essentially a boneless thick or thin slice of red meat, cut across the grain of a large… , 175g each
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 2 pak choi Pak choi pak-choyThis member of the cabbage family has a number of different names, including bok choy, horse… , trimmed and quartered
- 1 medium carrot Carrot ka-rotThe carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root… , thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 150g pack straight-to-wok egg noodles
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
Related recipes like Teriyaki steak with pak choi & noodles
Argentinean skirt steak with adobo seasoning, made with just four ingredients, is sure to become a f...
Argentinean skirt steak with adobo seasoning, made with just four ingredients, is sure to ... 44. Bubba's Barbequed Skirt Steak Recipe South side Chicago style skirt steaks are marinated in red ... Marsala Marinated Skirt Steak Recipe Chef John's recipe for Marsala wine marinated skirt steak .... Manicotti Italian Casserole.