Mincemeat, apple & marzipan wreath
This festive bake can be served warm with thick brandy cream or custard as dessert or, once cool, slice into wedges and serve with a cup of tea or mulled wine
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Bake the wreath for 20 mins or until golden brown. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm for dessert, or cold as an alternative to mince pies.
- Yield: Serves 10 - 12
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 320g sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 100g marzipan Marzipan mah-zuh-panOne of mankind’s oldest sources of sweet pleasure, marzipan needs to contain only ground… , grated
- 1 small orange Orange or-ange One of the best-known citrus fruits, oranges aren't necessarily orange - some varieties are… , zested
- 300g mincemeat, homemade or shop-bought
- ½ dessert apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 egg Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a… , beaten
- icing sugar, for dusting
Related recipes like Mincemeat, apple & marzipan wreath
Stay warm and toasty during the holiday season with a sip of apple pie moonshine after dinner. Give ...
"Great tasting apple pie in a jar but it does pack quite a kick if your not careful. .... Vanilla Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Apple pie flavored moonshine made ...
A great lunch dish which can be mildly spiced for children, or a perfect dinner party starter...
Bramley Apple & Lentil Soup. ... Add the oil to the pan, and once it is hot, stir in the carrots, apple and celery. Fry for about 5 ... Deep filled Bramley apple pie. 4.4 .