Clementine, cranberry & pistachio meringue wreath
This stunning dinner party dessert makes a showstopping centrepiece - the individually portioned pieces make serving really simple
When you’re ready to serve, place the meringue wreath on a large board or plate. Pour the cream into a bowl, and add the zest and liqueur, if using. Whip until the cream just holds soft peaks....
- Yield: Serves 10
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 large egg whites
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g fresh or frozen cranberries CranberryA tart, ruby-red coloured berry which grows wild on shrubs throughout northern Europe and North…
- 75g caster sugar
- 300ml pot double or whipping cream
- 2 small clementines Clementine kleh-men-tyneThe smallest and sweetest variety of tangerine is sweet and tangy, contains no seeds and is… , zested, then peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur (optional)
- 100g pistachios (slivered ones look nice, but use chopped if you can’t find them)
Related recipes like Clementine, cranberry & pistachio meringue wreath
This recipe can be doubled, but if you do, don't double the chocolate chips. Best if eaten in a few ...
This recipe can be doubled, but if you do, don't double the chocolate chips. ... Peppermint Meringue Cookies Recipe Light air meringue cookies made minty ...