Creamy Summer Squash Soup
A light and creamy summer squash soup features yellow squash and zucchini in starring roles. A hint of lemon at the end adds a sprightly flavor.
Place the summer squash, zucchini, vegetable stock, half-and-half, and tarragon into a large soup pot; bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the vegetables are tender, about...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 6 small yellow summer squash, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ground white pepper to taste
- coarse sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
Related recipes like Creamy Summer Squash Soup
"It can be served at lunch, for an afternoon snack, or for dinner."...
This rich and hearty vegan soup is made with carrots, potatoes and coconut milk and finished with br...
This rich and hearty vegan soup is made with carrots, potatoes and coconut milk and finished with bright lime juice and cilantro. The vibrant colors and flavors of ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Baked Spaghetti Squash and Chicken recipe from Cooking Monday-Frid...
Get this all star, easy to follow Baked Spaghetti Squash and Chicken recipe from ... 3 1/2 pound spaghetti squash ... Spaghetti Squash with Lemon and Capers ...