Little clementine & cranberry syrup cakes
These sticky individual cakes are inspired by rum babas- fruity, boozy and delicious. Serve with our stem ginger cream
When cool enough to handle, turn the cakes out of their tins and peel away the parchment. Stand in the dish of syrup, spooning it over the little cakes until completely absorbed. Transfer the...
- Yield: Makes 8
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2-3 clementines Clementine kleh-men-tyneThe smallest and sweetest variety of tangerine is sweet and tangy, contains no seeds and is… , very thinly sliced (you need 8 nice slices), plus zest...
- 175g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an… , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 200g golden caster sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 large eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 100g ground almond
- 2 tsp baking powder Baking powder bay-king pow-dahBaking powder is a raising agent that is commonly used in cake-making. It is made from an alkali…
- 100ml whole milk
- 100g fresh or frozen cranberry CranberryA tart, ruby-red coloured berry which grows wild on shrubs throughout northern Europe and North…
- juice 4 clementine Clementine kleh-men-tyneThe smallest and sweetest variety of tangerine is sweet and tangy, contains no seeds and is… or 1 large orange (about 150ml)
- 150ml Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 85g golden caster sugar
- stem ginger cream Cream cree-mFresh unpasteurised milk quickly separates and the fat rises to the top. This fat layer is then… see recipe, below
Related recipes like Little clementine & cranberry syrup cakes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Kicked Up French Toast recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Kicked Up French Toast recipe from Emeril Lagasse. ... Sprinkle the French toast with powdered sugar and serve immediately with syrup, and bacon twirls on the ... Hometown Hungers: New Orleans Beignets.
Get Shrimp with Parsnip Puree with Pickled Veggies Recipe from Food Network...
Drain the parsnips and potatoes, and mash with the heavy cream, butter, and ginger syrup until smooth. Season the parsnip potato mash with salt, to taste.
The winner of Good Food's 20th birthday cake competition, we think this is the new carrot cake...
Related content. Roast parsnips with maple syrup & rosemary Recipe ... Parsnip. 37 Recipes. Louise Read's Coffee crunch cake Recipe ...