Minty roast veg & houmous salad
Combine roasted vegetables with chickpeas and feta cheese in this Greek-inspired salad which provides an impressive 4 of your 5 a day
Add the beetroot to the tin and drizzle over the honey, then return to the oven for 10 mins. Spread the houmous thinly over a large platter, or divide between 4 dinner plates. When the veg...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 parsnips Parsnip par-snip The fact that the parsnip is a member of the carrot family comes as no surprise - it looks just… , peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 carrots Carrot ka-rotThe carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root… , cut into wedges
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g pack cooked beetroot Beetroot beat-rootA favourite in 1970's British salads (served cooked and pickled in vinegar), beetroot is a… (not in vinegar), drained and cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 200g pot houmous
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- small bunch mint Mint mi-ntThere are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.… , leaves picked
- 200g block Greek-style salad cheese or feta Feta feh-tahA creamy soft white cheese with an ancient history - nomadic tribes who needed to preserve the…
Related recipes like Minty roast veg & houmous salad
Oil-rich mackerel is full of omega-3 and is an environmentally aware way to enjoy fish...
Spiced Avocado, Orange and Red Onion Salad with Orange and Black Olive Vinaigrette. Punchy flavours ...
Spiced Avocado, Orange and Red Onion Salad with Orange and Black Olive Vinaigrette. Punchy flavours ... Smoked mackerel, orange & couscous salad. 4.75 .