San Francisco Sourdough
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow San Francisco Sourdough recipe from Cooking Live
Directions Combine the levain and water in a 2-quart clear plastic container with a lid. Break up the levain well with a wooden spoon or squeeze through your fingers until it is broken up....
- Yield: 2 long 14-inch loaves or 2 rou
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2/3 cup (8 ounces) levain proof, recipe follows
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) spring water
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) organic white flour with germ
- 1 1/4 cups (6-ounces) 20 percent bran wheat flour
- Full batch chef, procedure and recipe follows
- The Chef
- Day 1
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (4 ounces) 20 percent bran wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) spring water
Related recipes like San Francisco Sourdough
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grandma's Anything Goes Strata recipe from Food Network Kitchen...
... torn into 1 inch pieces, such as English muffins, bagels or sourdough bread; 3/ 4 cup shredded mild melting cheese such as Gruyere, provolone or Gouda ...
For the keen baker, why not give the gift of a sourdough recipe kit? Fill a jar with everything they...
For the keen baker, why not give the gift of a sourdough recipe kit? Fill a jar with everything they need ... Whisky & pink peppercorn marmalade kit. 0. (0 ratings).