Pork with pears
A simple yet stunning recipe that combines well known flavours to create an exquisite dish
Heat grill to high. Season the pork, then arrange among the veg and fry for 5 mins, turning halfway until golden and cooked through. Scatter with the remaining rosemary and the cheese, grill...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 2 red onion, roots trimmed and cut into eighths
- 2 large pear Pear pairLike apples, to which they are related, pears come in thousands of varieties, of which only a… , quartered and cored (leave the skin on)
- few sprigs rosemary Rosemary rose-mar-eeRosemary's intense, fragrant aroma has traditionally been paired with lamb, chicken and game… , leaves roughly chopped
- 4 pork Pork paw-kOne of the most versatile types of meat, pork is economical, tender if cooked correctly, and… steaks, about 175g/6oz each, trimmed of excess fat
- 50g blue cheese, cubed
Related recipes like Pork with pears
Get Aaron Mccargo Jr's Spicy Broccoli Saute Recipe from Food Network...
Get Aaron Mccargo Jr's Spicy Broccoli Saute Recipe from Food Network. ... Lemon Broccoli Rabe. Recipe courtesy of ... Spicy Quinoa with Sweet Potatoes ... The best comfort food is comforting both to cook and to eat, like Ree's pork chops.
Get Arista al Finocchio (Pork with Fennel) Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garlic, fennel fronds and nutmeg and stir well to combine. Place the pork loin in an ...