Baked sea bass with fennel
Cook your fish Italian-style with this simple recipe - just six ingredients, but full of Mediterranean flavour
Place the sea bass on top. Drizzle each fish with the oil and bake for about 30 mins or until cooked through and starting to brown.
- Yield: Serves 2
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 small sea bass, scaled and gutted (ask your fishmonger to do this)
- 1 fennel bulb Fennel bulbLike Marmite, fennel is something that you either love or hate - its strong aniseed flavour… , sliced
- 1 lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits… , sliced
- handful basil leaves, roughly torn
- small handful black olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
Related recipes like Baked sea bass with fennel
Squid stuffed with succulent rice and baked in a spicy tomato sauce. It doesn't get much better than...
Squid stuffed with succulent rice and baked in a spicy tomato sauce. It doesn't get much better ... Stuffed Red Pepper with Quinoa and Ch... Recipe Red bell ...
Cajun seasoning and garlic add lots of zest to chicken baked with Swiss cheese and mushrooms....
... seasoning and garlic add lots of zest to chicken baked with Swiss cheese and mushrooms. ... A delicious, lightly breaded chicken with a basil cream sauce.
Fish fillets with a coconut-pecan coating are baked until just done and served with a delightful pin...
Fish fillets with a coconut pecan coating are baked until just done and ... Utokia's Pecan Coconut Crusted Fish .... Recipe These crisp chicken nuggets from ...