Spicy chicken, mango & jalapeño salad
Flavour chicken breasts with coriander, chilli and lime then serve with Mexican corn chips and a fresh, crunchy salad
Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime halves.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 250g pack cherry tomato, sliced or quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeños
- small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime Lime ly-mThe same shape, but smaller than… , plus halves to serve
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cooked chicken breast, torn into bite-sized shreds
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
Related recipes like Spicy chicken, mango & jalapeño salad
Vegetarian patties packed with pulses and oozing cheddar cheese- a vibrant Mexican dish with a diffe...
Serve the cakes with salsa and salad leaves, if you like. Recipe from Good Food magazine, ... Grilled courgette, bean & cheese quesadilla. 4.88889. (9 ratings).
"This is a glaze that goes well on pork or chicken. It also serves as a dipping sauce for pork, chic...
This Creole marmalade sauce adds a sweet and spicy kick to pork or chicken and can be used ... It also serves as a dipping sauce for pork, chicken, or seafood .