Kelly's Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
Use your pressure cooker to make this homey beef stew, full of carrots, potatoes, and onions, in less than an hour.
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place flour in a resealable bag; drop in half the beef cubes and shake to coat. Shake off excess flour and add meat to pan. Repeat with remaining...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 pounds beef stew meat, cubed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups peeled baby carrots
Related recipes like Kelly's Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
This is a great combination using a good, lean minced steak, a dash of red and then some punchy Stil...
Beef Red Wine and Stilton Pies. ... Add the beef and brown all over, stirring frequently, then add the wine and tomato puree and ... Spiced braised beef pie.
This chicken dish uses distinctive Hungarian ingredients, including paprika and sour cream, for a cr...
In 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker, combine chicken, carrots, onion, bell pepper, paprika, ... Serve chicken mixture with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with bacon.