Pork & fennel burgers with fennel slaw
These light and zesty burgers are just the thing for an impromptu barbecue
Place a burger in each roll with some slaw, serving any extra on the side.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 8 good-quality pork sausages
- 1 tsp fennel seeds Fennel seeds feh-nell seedsA dried seed that comes from the fennel herb, fennel seeds look like cumin seeds, only greener,…
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- zest and juice 1 lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ½ onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , thinly sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 bread rolls, split in half
Related recipes like Pork & fennel burgers with fennel slaw
Enjoy this stress-free, slow-cooked dinner of tacos made with Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix. MORE...
Rub taco seasoning over pork. Place pork in 5 quart slow cooker; add salsa and beans. Sprinkle with bouillon. Pour beer over pork. 2. Cover; cook on Low heat ...
A hearty supper for six, requiring just 20 minutes to get going in the slow cooker. MORE+ LESS-...
Spray inside of 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon stuffing mixture into cooker. Arrange pork chops in 2 layers over stuffing. 3. Cover; cook ...