Spanish chicken with crispy paprika potatoes
Stuff chicken thighs with roasted peppers and cream cheese, then bake with chorizo and smoked paprika spuds for a tasty midweek meal
Put the chicken parcels on top of the potatoes and return to the oven for 30 mins until the thighs are cooked and the potatoes are crispy. When the chicken is cooked, mix the remaining 1 tbsp...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 baking potatoes (about 750g), cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar Balsamic vinegar bal-sam-ick vin-ee-gahTrue Balsamic vinegar is an artisan product from Modena, in Emilia Romagna, Italy, and is made…
- 6 roasted peppers Pepper pep-izAlso known as capsicums, bell peppers, sweet peppers or by their colours, for example red and… from a jar, finely chopped
- 140g cream cheese
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 140g cooked chorizo Chorizo chore-reeth-ohA coarsely textured spiced pork sausage widely used in Spanish and Mexican cooking. It is made… slices
- 100g bag mixed salad leaves
Related recipes like Spanish chicken with crispy paprika potatoes
Make your own copycat lettuce wraps at home with this Asian-inspired lettuce wrap recipe. Just a few...
Make your own copycat lettuce wraps at home with this Asian inspired lettuce wrap ... Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each lettuce leaf; roll up.
Looking for a hearty chicken dinner using Progresso® broth? Then check out this flavorful scaloppin...
Southwestern Chicken Scaloppine. (40). 24 reviews .... Serve with cornbread or corn muffins, steamed green beans or broccoli, and fresh fruit for a scrumptious dinner. Instead of chicken, use ... I serve it with green salad and a side of noodles .