Chocolate tart with crème fraîche & raspberries
Prepare in advance for the perfect end to any meal
To serve, whip the remaining cream until just stiff. Put a thin slice of tart on each plate. Spoon some cream on top and scatter with raspberries and blueberries. Dust with icing sugar.
- Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 100g plain flour
- 50g ground almond
- 85g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an… , cut into small pieces
- 25g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 150g/5oz bar dark chocolate, in pieces
- 2 egg white
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 142ml carton ¼pint double cream
- 2 tbsp brandy Brandy bran-deeBrandy is a distilled spirit made from virtually any fermented fruit or starchy vegetable.… or Tia Maria
- 284ml carton double cream
- 300g raspberry Raspberry ras-beh-reeA member of the rose family, raspberries have a wonderfully intense, sweet taste, and many…
- 125g/5oz punnet blueberries Blueberry bloo-bear-eeBlueberries are one of the few edibles native to North America and credited with being…
- icing sugar, for dusting
Related recipes like Chocolate tart with crème fraîche & raspberries
This fabulous gluten-free cake has a festive spiced cream and dulce de leche filling - drizzle with ...
Dec 17, 2015 Caramel chocolate log ... To finish, drizzle the cake with the white chocolate. As this .... The flavours and textures of this are absolutely delicious.
Delicious Quick and Easy Moist Sticky Banana and Chocolate Muffins! Great to make with the kids and ...
Delicious Quick and Easy Moist Sticky Banana and Chocolate Muffins! ... :D; 1 Cup Sugar (or half a cup as these are quite sweet with the chocolate); 2 Table ...