Kahlúa chocolate cheesecake
Decadent, tempting chocolate cheesecake with the taste of coffee liqueur
Take the cheesecake from the tin. For the topping, combine the crème fraîche with the Kahlúa and spread over the top. Dust lightly with cocoa powder and serve in wedges with a little Kahlúa...
- Yield: Serves 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 50g butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 225g plain chocolate digestive biscuit, crushed
- 225g dark chocolate (at least 50% cocoa solids), broken
- 2 x 200g full fat soft cheese, at room temperature
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 4 medium egg Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 0 284ml carton double cream
- 5 tbsp Kahlúa
- 200ml tub crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp Kahlúa
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- extra Kahlúa to serve
Related recipes like Kahlúa chocolate cheesecake
These bitesize chocolate treats are an impressive way to end a meal and also make a great gift...
Festive fun for the kids, these snowy truffles are great to give as gifts and fun to make in school ...
Snowball truffles ... Pour over the boiling cream, then stir until the chocolate and cream are well ... Macadamia & cranberry American cookies .... They taste the same and still look really good in pretty boxes and are much quicker to make.
Wickedly sticky, this delicious caramel pastry dish is perfect for a summer pudding...
To make the sauce, heat all the ingredients together in a small pan for 5 mins, stirring now and again ... Double chocolate profiteroles with salted caramel cream.