Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Creamy Alfredo sauce is quick and easy to prepare and goes nicely with pasta, shrimp, or chicken.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; saute garlic until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Lower heat to medium and gradually stir flour into garlic-butter mixture until dissolved and...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup butter, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (such as Kraft®)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Related recipes like Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Sweet potatoes are parboiled and then baked with a sweet sauce of margarine, brown sugar, marshmallo...
Sweet potatoes are parboiled and then baked with a sweet sauce of margarine, brown ... "A delicious, sweet version of candied sweet potatoes. ..... 0. 1. 11/29/ 2002. I used 3 17oz. cans of sweet potatoes, reduced the butter to 1C. and reduced ...